Questions or Want to Join Our Team?
Michelle L. Block, Ph.D.
Stark Professor of Pharmacology
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology
Indiana University School of Medicine
The Stark Neuroscience Research Institute
Neuroscience Research Building 214D
320 West 15th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 274-7810 Office
(317) 278-2040 Fax
Current Positions Open
We are looking for a technician and postdoctoral scientists interested in studying how the pulmonary response to air pollutants affects the brain.
Undergraduate students looking to join our team must have:
- An understanding, respect, and acceptance of the use of live animals in research.
- Willingness to commit 8-10 hours/week for at least one semester, which may also include weekends and evenings.
- Maturity, commitment, and dependability.
Masters students wishing to join the team must have:
- Dedication, drive, commitment, and research must be a priority.
- An addiction to/obsession with microglia biology.
- Willingness to complete in vitro and in vivo studies.
Please directly inquire with Dr. Block about openings.