Questions or Want to Join Our Team?
Michelle L. Block, Ph.D.
Department of Anatomy & Cell Biology
Indiana University School of Medicine
The Stark Neuroscience Research Institute
Neuroscience Research Building 214D
320 West 15th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
(317) 274-7810 Office
(317) 278-2040 Fax
Current Positions Open
Undergraduate students looking to join our team must have:
- An understanding, respect, and acceptance of the use of live animals in research.
- Willingness to commit 8-10 hours/week for at least one semester, which may also include weekends and evenings.
- Maturity, commitment, and dependability.
Masters students wishing to join the team must have:
- Dedication, drive, commitment, and research must be a priority.
- An addiction to/obsession with microglia biology.
- Willingness to complete in vitro and in vivo studies.
Please directly inquire with Dr. Block about Postdoctoral, Ph.D.., or M.D./Ph.D. student openings.